Job openings at Pacific Basket Company
Gift Assembly Production Coordinator
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time gift assembly production coordinator to join our growing team. The candidate will require an eye for composition, creativity and a passion for design. In addition to design and assembly, this position also requires the ability to manage a larger team during busy seasonal periods.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy while working quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with your hands assembling small components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intuitive and teachable in product assembly and production.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Customer service experience.
- Previous design experience or schooling is an asset.
Gift Basket Assemblers
Pacific Basket Company is looking for a creative and enthusiastic temporary full-time gift basket assemblers for the upcoming Holiday Season.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Experience in the gift, floral and or food industries.
- Must be creative, work well in a team environment, detail orientated and possess good communication skills.
Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
Position will require associate to work on their feet for extended periods of time.
To apply send resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pacific Basket Company Inc.- Gift baskets in Canada and the USA - Creative gift giving at its finest